Pages

December 5, 2016

Very Cool State Maps Illustrated by Hello Niccoco


I've always loved maps. 
Antique maps of the old world, especially.
(The only maps I don't love are the ones in the glove box
that for the life of me, I can never re-fold!)

Illustrated maps are especially cool.
Nicole Duquette, of Hello Niccoco, does a really great job of 
going state-by-state to show off what makes each one special!
Nicole lives in one of my favorite towns- Lancaster, PA.

















Saving the best state for last!



I discovered Nicole's terrific talent at her booth in Lancaster's Mad Cap & Co.
You can read my post about that shop here!



Connect with Hello Niccoco:




Images used with direct permission from Nicole Duquette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!